Today we celebrate the love between our Jen and Benji! Happy Anniversary! I am so thankful the Lord brought the two of you together and it blesses me that you allow Him to use you and mold you into what He would have you be everyday. Thank you for the music that you make everyday of your life. I was listening to your new songs with Kristi, Steve and Sawyer and was so blessed! We enjoyed your music so much.
We rejoice and celebrate with Jeremy and Crystal as they found out yesterday that the Lord is blessing them with a little boy in December. A Christmas baby boy.....hmmmm. How special is that! God has demonstrated His love for us in amazing ways and this child that he is giving the Barker family will be "awesome"! His two big brothers will have so much fun with this precious little guy.
I celebrate family and friendship. Such fun days with Steve, Kristi and Sawyer! Sawyer was so good with Logan and Elijah, playing baseball, swimming in the ocean, reading to them at bedtime, and on and on. Oh, and he even had time to play Rook with the rest of us. We made new fun memories together. Yes, we laughed alot! And cried a little too! So wonderful to see Sheila Doe and her four lovely daughters. I will never be able to express what a blessing she, Dave and their family have been and continue to be in my life. Thank you, Lord, for family and friends.
I also celebrate that the "steadfast love of our Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is Thy faithfulness" Lam 3:22,23. Thank you for Your love, Lord, and that You walk with us every day. Help us to follow hard after You. "For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us" Psalm 103:11,12. Thank you Lord for demonstrating what true love really is.
Oh, and thank you for Lonnie who showed his love to us all in big and little ways every day. Thankful for handwritten notes. I celebrate love today!
Oh, and I am still struggling a bit with posting pictures but I will keep trying. New learning curve for me!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't look like you are struggling at all. Great post Mom. We have so much to be thankful for and to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got to see the Does! Love your sweet words.
ReplyDeleteI love you Marm! Every new season, good or bad, or new assignment (like North Dakota), you taught us so well to trust Jesus. Knowing his faithfulness and his peace will carry us, and He teaches us new aspects of His love and grace. I love you Marm, and celebrate love today too!
ReplyDelete