January is such a special month with new beginnings for the year, a new calendar with pictures of the family from last year, special dates to remember, and the promise of the presence of the Lord for each new day we face. We have new days to live and new memories to make and we know that He is here and "He is near to all who call on Him in truth" (Lonnie's favorite verse--Psalm 145:18).
January started out with the release of Serenade and Strum. The music and songs Jennifer and Benji wrote and produced are really touching hearts and blessing so many! Thank you for your labor of love and for your precious songs, especially the tribute to "Dear Daddy."
Happy Birthday to Sunnie! You are a treasure! We love you so much and thank the Lord for you! You are so precious to me and to our family and especially to your husband and children. Thank you for your love and kind and gracious ways!
Happy Anniversary, Jeremy and Crystal! I think Cadel enjoyed your anniversary date very much! You are amazing and I thank you for your love and hospitality and making me feel so at home with you. Home sweet home!
Our children are so supportive and good to me and I am thankful for the love and welcome I have received in each of their homes. I am a blessed woman! Thank you!
As a sweet friend once said, right now I have "Home sweet homes!" It will probably remain that way for awhile as we welcome the birth of new babies this year and a possible adoption. I know the Lord will lead me and direct my steps as He has promised and it is my desire to learn and follow His ways...
You are the cutest Grandma *ever*!! :)
ReplyDeleteMomma, mi casa su casa. We love you. Thanks for filling our homes and lives with so much warmth.
ReplyDeleteI love you Ma!
ReplyDeleteI love you too!
ReplyDelete