Saturday, March 19, 2011

How is it possible?

How is it possible that a man with such kindness and love cannot be here with us on earth anymore? How is it possible that I can miss him more every day? I don't know, but it is....

"Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for Thine is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever. Amen."

Oh Lord, You are my Rock and my Salvation. You are the Way, the Truth and the Life! Thank you for being with us on this journey....keep me ever mindful of Your presence and Your love.

How is it possible that You have given us such an amazing family? And You have blessed us with two new little precious grandsons and another granddaughter is due in July....nine incredible, beautiful grandchildren! Gifts from God!

I don't know, but it is....



8 comments:

  1. Oh, how he would love to hug and kiss these new little grandsons of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Precious Chris, how my heart aches with and for you! I share you questions and join your prayers! Praying for the Father to minister to you through his Spirit in your I inner being. Lord Jesus please have mercy on and pour out your grace upon your precious one!!! I love you Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Cathy, for your prayer! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful that in the midst of our sorrow on earth that God has blessed you with such precious children and grandchildren to bring you so much joy. We may never understand, we will always miss him, but oh how thankful I am that we got to know him. We have been so blessed to have known Lonnie Barker! And I am so blessed by your friendship! Love you and miss you, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! He truly has blessed me with amazing family and friends! Love you, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow mom... I had just been crying before reading it saying to Benji "how is this possible???" I had a total melt down tonight. All the new wonders he's missing in our fam. Wow. It really was crazy when I read... How is this possible. I love you Marm. I pray for the Holy Spirit's comfort
    over your heart. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you so much mom! My heart breaks with you and rejoices with you. This life shows us many blessings and at the same times makes a yearn for "Home". You are always in my prayers, and you continue to inspire me to lean into Jesus. LOVE you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and little Ruby makes ten! So excited about little Ruby! How is it possible? Lord, please guide and direct our lives!

    ReplyDelete