Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blast from the Past

(Had to add a picture of our precious family during our visit to San Diego in July. Just because I love them all so much!)

Today I came across a verse that has meant so much to me from the time I was a teenager for different reasons along the way. "My soul, wait thou only upon God, for my expectation is from Him" Psalm 62:5. The whole psalm is amazing...starts out with the words: "Truly my soul finds rest in God: my salvation comes from Him. Truly He is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken."

I am behind in my Bible journal reading....this was in the August 1st reading, but it was perfect for me today.

Oh, and funny thing, Crystal and I went to a garage sale last weekend and I found this old style exerciser that I had when I was in high school and college. I just had to buy it! It was a new version of the old one I had years ago. You hook the "gismo" up to the doorknob and exercise your core with resistance as you move your arms and legs. So, I have had it for a week and actually got it out today and used it.

Take note, feel free to ask me if I have done any exercise. It won't bother me at all. At least I don't think it will. Keep an eye on me!




4 comments:

  1. Look at you, posting links and photos! I'm so proud of you!! Loving reading your blog.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Jeremy....he's showing me the way. We'll see how I do with all of this technology! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it mom! This is such a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom that is awesome! I'm your blogs biggest fan!!

    ReplyDelete