Terri and Linda took me on a trip to the beach for my birthday in June. So thankful for a wonderful relaxing time. It was such a gift of love.
How thankful I am that Terri walked with me through these days in a way that has been unbelievable. How does one say thank you adequately? I don't know, but I will be forever grateful that Lonnie and I moved to Montgomery, Alabama, and met the "amazing, awesome Rippys." We truly have made precious memories.
One of the cards I received from Terri had a handwritten note that included these words, "Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable, and right and pure, and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise" (Philippians 4:8). The timing was incredible! I carry that note with me in my purse and read it regularly. Thank you, my precious friend!
You will never know what your moving to Montgomery meant to us! God truly blessed the Rippy's and the Barker's with an amazing friendship! I am so thankful for every opportunity that we had and we will continue to have to make such awesome memories. I read a cute saying today, "a best girlfriend is a sister you choose!" Love you!
ReplyDeleteChrissy, I'm so thankful for your dear friends and family. They are such a blessing to me in how they care for you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLola, I thank you for the way you have shown your love for us all and for the prayers that I know you send to our Lord on our behalf. Thank you for coming to see me in MA and in San Diego. I am thankful for your love and for Keith's as well. Thank you for all that you are and do and know we love you and appreciate you! Love you, Chrissy
ReplyDelete