I received a note yesterday from my friend Sheila which reminded me of verses that were whispered in my ear more than nine months ago: "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22,23) How thankful I am for these words.
As I read these words in my Bible today, I noticed the next verses which state, "The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in Him. The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him." (Lamentations 3:24,25)
Thank you, my precious friend. Your message was right on time!
May we always seek after the Lord, hope in Him and wait upon Him for He is faithful. His love is constant and His mercies are without end. Oh, how our Father loves us!
Lord, thank you for reminders......please help us to always remember your love.
A sweet little baby boy was born today! Thank you, Lord, for this precious life! Congratulations to the Rippy family!
ReplyDeleteMom, that is such a precious reminder of God's faithfulness. It seems that verse keeps coming up. It is so true.
ReplyDelete