Saturday, November 6, 2010

October Celebrations



Happy Birthday to Crystal! We celebrate your life. What a treat to be able to be with you on your birthday this year! You are so delightful and precious! And your little one is growing and going to be here soon to join his big brothers. What fun we will have with the Barker boys!

Congratulations on your anniversary, Jason and Sunnie! What an amazing couple you are! You bless me so much! I am so excited about your new little baby that is on the way. Stella and Judah are going to have so much fun with this little Barker!


And speaking of new life, I was skyping with Jen the other day. Zoe was showing me a little blanket that I had made her. I asked her to show me her little baby. She walked over to her mommy and patted her tummy. I exclaimed, "Jen, are you going to have a baby?" Jen laughed and told me yes, but she and Benji were going to wait to tell me together. Well, Zoe beat them to it. The funny thing is the next day and every day after when I asked Zoe where her baby was, she would walk over and get one of her baby dolls. Just that very first time, she went to her mommy and patted her tummy. So sweet!

Tiffany and Zachery, we rejoice in your very precious pursuit as well and know the Lord is leading you in this as well. He knows all about your little ones and is guiding you.

The family is growing! Thank you, Lord, for your loving kindness and faithfulness!

Jennifer, Zoe, and Benji (illustrated by Jennifer Horning)

3 comments:

  1. I tried this earlier and it didn't go through. I said wow another baby. That is great, so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is wonderful how the Lord is blessing us with new life...these sweet little ones are true gifts from God! We are thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Announcement has been made! Jen and Benji are having another baby!! Zoe will be a wonderful big sister to their new baby!

    ReplyDelete