We recited this verse every morning at the Christian school I attended for 4th and 5th grades. Mrs. Little was our teacher....around 12 children in a small school in Montana with many different grades. What a task she had!
I understand why this might be the verse she chose for us to memorize and recite. I hope that my words today and my thoughts and meditations are pleasing to our Lord who is my strength and Redeemer.
What a memory, Chrissy. Thank you for reminding us of this verse and our time at the Christian school. Love you, my sweet sister!
ReplyDeleteYou went to school in a one room schoolhouse?! Did it have a wood-burning stove? Haha just teasing you mom. Love you missy ma'am.
ReplyDeleteSomething like that! Ha ha! It was a little church school attached to the Baptist Church we attended. Yes, we did walk 2 miles in the snow all uphill both ways too! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't even start. I had to carry a stinking saxophone back and forth to school in junior high! :)
ReplyDeletePoor Tiffany...well....I had to carry a bass clarinet all of junior high and high school (6 years)! (I loved band though...my favorite thing about high school!)
ReplyDeleteDo you remember, Lola, that Daddy worked an extra job as custodian for the school so he could afford to send us to the school? What a faithful worker he was! He truly loved his children.
ReplyDelete