Jennifer, I love you and thank God for the day He brought you into our lives. What a precious morning that was! Jeremy and Jason were so proud of their baby and so were your mommy and daddy. We still are!
The lyrics from The Sabbath Prayer in the musical Fiddler on the Roof have been one of my favorites. I pray this for Jennifer, all of our daughters and our granddaughters too. I thank God for answering our prayers in so many ways (how I thank God for our sons and such amazing husbands for our daughters). He is Faithful!
May the Lord protect and defend you,
May He always shield you from shame,
May you come to be in years full well a shining name.
May you be like Ruth and like Esther,
May you be deserving of praise,
Strengthen them o Lord and keep them from the stranger's way.
May God bless you and grant you long life
May He always shield you from shame,
May you come to be in years full well a shining name.
May you be like Ruth and like Esther,
May you be deserving of praise,
Strengthen them o Lord and keep them from the stranger's way.
May God bless you and grant you long life
(May the Lord fulfill our sabbath prayer for you),
May God make you good mothers and wives
May God make you good mothers and wives
(May He send you husbands who will care for you).
May the Lord protect and defend you,
May the Lord preserve you from pain,
Favor them o Lord with happiness and peace,
O hear our sabbath prayer,
Amen.
May the Lord protect and defend you,
May the Lord preserve you from pain,
Favor them o Lord with happiness and peace,
O hear our sabbath prayer,
Amen.
Oh Lord, hear this mother's prayer. Please protect and defend and favor with Your peace and joy!
Jennifer has been the best sister in the world for me. Her heart is unlike any other.
ReplyDeleteNice link Mom :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I love that prayer and movie too...see, I really do think we're related. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat special daughters you have!!
I think so! I do think we must be related somehow. I pray your travels are going well....I know it is tough to turn this page in the chapter of your life....but how proud you must be of your amazing son! You are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteJeremy, I have a very good teacher! Thanks for your encouragement!
ReplyDeleteI love you Marmee! I constantly feel your love too... You are precious to me in every way possible. Thanks for pouring into our hearts love, prayers and constant encouragement. Besos!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Chrissy....You have so much to teach us all...Love you!
ReplyDelete